Bring something to the table!

Be intresting because im not.

Monday, October 11, 2010

To American for the Mexicans

I am pretty pissed right about now. What is with this world? I never knew how much people like me were hated. Only in California can one Mexican discriminate against another. But that is not true either. In Mexico if you are too dark it is a guarantee you will not get a good paying job. Here in California people come  from Mexico that are here trying to establish themselves and live the America dream for all. But than they bring their bullshit here. I don't speak Spanish well. My parents taught me to speak a certain way. That is the way I was raised to speak proper English. I go to a Mexican restaurant I am treated second class because I am being judged for raising my kids the way my parents raised me. I have to wait sometimes 30 to 40 minutes just to be waited on. In Whittier at a Denny's I waited 30 minutes to be served and 2 hours to receive my food. At another table where there were a Hispanic family of 12 they were served their food after twenty minutes of arrival. But than again other customers that are white are treated so good because the Mexicans think that they have money just because they are white. When I complained and turned the food away because it looked like crap the manager tried to still make me pay for it. Yesterday I go to the emergency and I am asked if I speak English. That's fine but I sit and wonder why do I look to dark to speak English. I am so sick of being treated second class. So you are pissed at me because I can afford to take my kids out to eat. You are pissed because I speak proper English. You are pissed at me because I was born here. I do not see my myself as better than you. I struggle just like anyone else does and I work hard to get where I have been. You want California, you can have it. Because some parts already look like your crappy country. You come here because you like what America has to offer. But than you come here to make it just as corrupt as your country. I don't hate you. I hate how you make my kids feel when we are served second class. We are not Mexican enough for you and we are not white enough for you. You come here with you husbands and have children. You get on welfare while your husband works and live with 3 other families in a section 8 home. You don't claim your husband's income because there is no proof that you are married. Now I know why my daughter gets pissed when she sees shopping at name brand department stores and she can't. Because of your a fraud. I don't have a lot of money but I work hard for what I got. If my money is not good enough for because the color of my skin, than I guess you really don't need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment